Some funny typical Movie/Film facts. Not specificaly related to HP
but thought they were funny;
- In scary films, out of every closet a cat will jump out scaring everybody.
- You don't need to lock your car when parking in the street.
- Anybody who coughs, will die.
- When typing on a computer, you don't have to use the space-key
- Every bomb is deactivated 2 seconds before it blows.
- Every bomb has a blue and a red wire, one of them needs to be cut
to stop it.
- Every lantern or flashlight will turn off or fail just before it gets
- Nobody takes change from paying a taxi.
- If there's danger in the house, lights will blink or not work.
- If you need to fly from danger, cars won't start.
- Every alien speaks English.
- There's are no ugly people on the beach.
- Whatever big a tragedy happens, dogs never die.
- The police will always arrive minutes after the hero defeats the villain.
- Every villain will explain his evil plan for world domination to the
hero on a blackboard.
- The worst teams with the worst players will always win the championship
using some weird strategy or new tactic.
- The TV is always turned on the moment some breaking news shows up
- Horses are not hit in wild-west movies shooting scenes.
- Every car that has an accident will explode.
- If there's a building on fire, the hero always has to go back in to
rescue a baby.
- Lighting will always appear at the same instant as thunder.
- Every twin has a good and an evil.
- If ammunition of a gun ends, you need to throw the gun.
- Every telephone number starts with 555
- If you're being chased by a monster, you will trip and fall
- Every villain has a comfortable armchair.
- The Internet is super-hyper fast and you don't need to connect.
- If you sleep, you will have a nightmare.
- Ice in a drink will never melt.
- Although the earth is huge, aliens will always land in the USA
- In kung-fu movies, you need to talk while pointing your finger to
the other person.
- Snack or soda machines don't work
- If there's a fighting scene on a roof, somebody will fall off.